Applicants to Cetamura are encouraged to apply for scholarships in support of participation in archaeological excavations or study abroad. For several from FSU International Programs click here.
For those interested in the museum aspect of archaeology, the Bucher-Lowenstein Museum Internship is now available. See the Cetamura website under Field School: Bucher-Loewenstein Internships.
Other scholarships (Deadlines are based on past listings and are subject to change. Please check each website for updates.)
- Scholarship from the FSU College of Arts and Sciences, $2000. Deadline: November 15
- Classical Studies Society/Archaeological Institute of America Minority Scholarship in Classics and Classical Archaeology, $4500. Deadline: December 13
- Society for American Archaeology Historically Underrepresented Groups Scholarship (HUGS), $3000. Deadline: January 31
- CAMWS Excavation/Field School Award, $2000. Deadline: January 30
- Eta Sigma Phi H.R. Butts Summer Scholarship for Fieldwork in Classical Archaeology, $2000. Deadline: February 15
- Archaeological Institute of America Jane C. Waldbaum Field School Scholarship, $1000. Deadline: March 1
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship, unspecified amount. Deadline: March 1
- Etruscan Foundation Fieldwork Fellowship, $2000. Deadline: February 14
- Cohen Family American Archaeology Abroad Fellowship, $1500. Deadline: April 1.